skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Revenge to the Tune

Sunday, February 10, 2008

When the time comes, it will feel so good to hear it for real.

I'm feeling really good lately. Really good.

It's bittersweet, but, I'll take it.

<3
Posted by KC at 3:24 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • I found this amusing.. Decided not to post it publ...
      • It just comes natural...
      • When the time comes, it will feel so good to hear ...
      • Intoxicating angels with sorrow..
      • Share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in....
    • ►  January (2)

About Me

My photo
KC
View my complete profile




Shopping?!@@

  • Cafepress
  • Converse
  • Heartbreaker Clothing
  • Threadless
  • Urban Outfitters
  • VANS
  • Victoria's Secret
  • Zumiez

Frequently Visited

  • Adult Swim
  • Centerstage Chicago
  • Chicago Cubs
  • MLB
  • Photobucket
  • Stub Hub

Bloggers

  • milkaholics
    Can you feel connected with someone you have never met?
    16 years ago
  • Portmanteau
    Sacre Bleu
    18 years ago
  • No Matter What
  • The Pulse
 
I'm so glad that my memory's remote. Cause I'm doin' just fine out-to-out, note-to-note.