| Of Your Friends... | |
| List 10 Of Your Friends (Any Gender) Below | |
| 1.: | Kelly Regan |
| 2.: | Nick Salmons |
| 3.: | Chris Leisering |
| 4.: | Jordan Fein |
| 5.: | Nina Fernandez |
| 6.: | Tim Lydon |
| 7.: | Casey James |
| 8.: | Taylor Ervin |
| 9.: | Tom Patrowsky |
| 10.: | Ben Rogers |
| Now Answer The Questions Below Referring To The Friends You Listed Above. | |
| How long have you known 1?: | 7 years |
| Have you been to 8's house?: | Nope |
| Do you like 6?: | Sure I do. |
| Are 4 and 10 friends?: | Nope |
| Have you been to 3's house?: | Actually, I've never been inside. Wow. That's so freakin sad. |
| Would you ever live with 5?: | Sure. Kinda do already. |
| When was the last time you talked to 4?: | 5 minutes ago. |
| Would 1 and 6 make a good couple?: | hahahah no. That wouldn't make any sense. |
| How about 8 and 10?: | Not a bad gay couple actually. |
| Have you ever dreamt about 2?: | Yes. |
| Have you ever slept with 9?: | Not yet.... ; ) |
| Is 7 attractive?: | Fo sho. |
| Do you love 4?: | : ) |
| Would you ever cuddle with 1?: | Would and have. |
| Would you ever kiss 3?: | Would and have. (haha, kinda). |
| What do you like best about 6?: | He's the nicest! Good guy. |
| Have you ever had a crush on 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9?: | Yes, I have. But... which? |
| Do you ever wish you never met 3?: | Nope, definitely notttt. |
| How did you meet 5?: | PARC suitemates!!! |
| Has 2 seen you naked?: | Wow, spot on. |
| Have you seen 2 naked?: | ; ) |
| Who is taller? 5 or 10?: | Definitely 10. Sorry Nina! Short people rock. |
| Have you met 4's family?: | I don't think so. Not officially at least. |
| Would you ever go out with 3?: | We make better friends. But it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. : ) |
| Do you think 7 is funny?: | Certainly do. |
| What about 6?: | Yeah, he's pretty funny. Not an 8/1/2/3, but.. funny. |
| Where was the last place you went with 1?: | The TV lounge of my building. |
| When was the last time you hung out with 2?: | An hour ago. Slash all the time. |
| Where do you want to take 3?: | Uhm, NU? I dunno, I'll take him out if he ever gets his ass up to visit me. |
| When do you want to see 4?: | I just did see 4. I guess I want to see him at Chi Phi tonight. |
| Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?: | Wow, that could be. Who knows. |
| Have 7 and 8 ever kissed?: | Oh god, no. But if you get 8 drunk enough, anything is possible. |
| Would 9 or 10 ever live together?: | Not likely. |
| Would you let 3 have your baby?: | Eh, that would be pretty scary. We'd make horrible parents. |
| Have you ever told 1 a deep dark secret?: | Of course. I mean, I don't have too many of those.. but if I did, I would tell her. |
| Has 1 ever told you a secret?: | Yes, we're bffs, duh. |
| Would you runaway with 6?: | If he wanted to, I'm not objecting to a nomadic lifestyle.. together. |
| Who was the last person 9 kissed?: | Uhm, I don't know... ; ) |
| Who was the last person 7 hugged?: | Absolutely no idea. I'd like to think it was Nick. |
| What word or phrase does 5 say alot?: | She says dude and man a lot. |
| Does 6 make you laugh?: | When I see him, which is rare. But yeah sure. |
| Does 2 ever annoy you?: | Hahahaha. God yes. But I annoy him back so it's cool. |
| When did you last call 4?: | Not sure. I see him in person enough.. calling is not too necessary. |
| Do you ever talk to 3 online?: | On occasion. |
| What about 2?: | Yes. And then he walks away from his computer and shows up at my door while I'm still talking to him online. Yeah.. |
| Does 10 smell bad?: | Totally. Repulsive. ; ) |
| Does 1 smell nice?: | Like a flower! haha. |
| Are 1 and 8 friends?: | Not quite.. I think Taylor made a great first impression though, so they're on their way. |
Friday, February 29, 2008
I found this amusing.. Decided not to post it publically. Maybe later..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment