Thursday, January 31, 2008

Question. Is there firewood on the island?

I never get tired of watching The Office. It's funny no matter how many times I've seen it. Jordan may not be getting his DVDs back for a while.

My midterm wasn't as bad as I expect. We'll see how it turns out, but I feel pretty good about it.


The SNOW is making life a little more difficult, but it sure is pretty. Supposed to snow a lot tonight.. so it should be fun getting to class tomorrow.

Ate at Norris today instead of Allison dining hall, so that was cool because the food was better. I need more points, which is funny because I had a lot left over last quarter that I had to spend in like a week. I happened to find more exciting things to spend them on recently. I think the block meal plan would be better than the one I currently have, but I missed the deadline to change my plan for this quarter, so I'll have to wait for spring to try that out.

In the middle of a project with Taylor (besides the 90's dance party we're planning for next week) involving famous people (of a certain caliber/respect level) and print outs of their heads. Soon the likes of Michael Jordan, Queen Elizabeth, Sigmund Freud, and TuPac will be joining our three headed power hero Mike Ditka-John Lennon-MLK JR. Pretty exciting. (I really think I'm losing my mind here.)

Gonna go read for a while. : ) REEAALLY glad it's Thursday. Fast week.

No comments: