Summertime. Getting deep into the tangled storyline of adventure and love and surprise that is my life.
Something is going to happen soon. The jaw-dropping, heart-skips-a-beat event that prevents you from dog-earring the page and putting down the book. I think it will; I really hope so.
I'm happy? Yeah. I am.
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
I'm Yours Jason Mraz.
I never would have guessed during the bleak winter that this would be my summer song. I've written the lyrics plenty of times.
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I wrote them in a note for Nick. Never gave it to him. But I cut out the second line and pasted it on his valentine. I thought it was appropriate.. meant more to me than to him. He doesn't know this.
But it has a different affect on me now. Playing a different role now perhaps. Too soon to know.
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved... Fsho Jason. Fsho.
Workin on my mixes for e'rybody. Gotta finish Tom's for tomorrow so I can bring it up to him at Summerfest. Yikes. And I have to finish Nick's present for this weekend. Ahh!
Gonna push replay and get to work.
"'The world is your oyster, but you are allergic to shellfish.' It would be a good fortune cookie. Maybe it would be important to someone at just the right time. People put their faith in strange things and give credence to all kinds of unintentional signs and symbols and stars, so why not a slip of paper inside a lump of Chinese dough? It was your fortune after all."
I love this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment